Recommend AZO Bladder Control® & Weight Management - Naturally-Sourced Bladder Control Supplements*
AZO Bladder Control® & Weight Management is a drug-free and caffeine-free daily supplement that helps support a healthy bladder while improving metabolic health and well-being.* Its naturally-sourced ingredients work in two ways:
- Go-Less® with pumpkin seed extract and soy germ extract supports bladder health to help control the need to go to the bathroom and reduce occasional urgency.* Pumpkin seed extract supports and maintains the strength of the detrusor and sphincter muscles to promote normal function.*1,2 Soy germ extract supports healthy control by sustaining the bladder muscle and pelvic floor.*3
- Clinically-studied Synetrim® CQ from the Cissus quadrangularis plant helps balance serotonin levels and metabolism to help manage weight,* a contributing factor in occasional bladder control issues.^
Published clinical studies4,5,6 demonstrated that participants restricted to 2100Kcal/day while taking 300mg/day of Synetrim CQ:
- Lost at least 2.9% more weight than those taking the placebo.4,5,6
- Reduced body fat by at least 5% as compared to those taking placebo.4,5,6
- Increased serotonin levels by at least 20%,4,6 compared to those taking placebo, which may help support regulation of appetite and energy homeostasis
- No adverse events were reported in any clinical trial 4,5,6,7
There are no known side effects attributed to the Go-Less® blend or Synetrim® CQ in AZO Bladder Control® & Weight Management. It is a naturally-sourced, drug-free supplement. This product should not be used by patients allergic to soy, or by those who are pregnant or intend to become pregnant.
AZO Bladder Control® & Weight Management
- Pumpkin Seed Extract (Cucurbita pepo)
- Soy Germ Extract (Glycine max)
- Synetrim® CQ (Cissus quadrangularis) Stem and Leaf Extract
Directions for Use:For the first two weeks: Take 1 capsule morning, noon and night. After two weeks, begin taking 1 capsule twice a day. For best results, daily use for a minimum of 30 days is important.
2Hata K, et al. Effects of pumpkin seed extract on urinary bladder function in anesthetized rats. Japanese Journal of Medicine and Pharmaceutical Science, 2005; 54(3):339-345.
3Accorsi LAS, et al. Effects of isoflavones on the pelvic floor and the periurethral vascularization of postmenopausal women. RevistaBrasileira de Ginecologia e Obstetrícia, 2006; 28(9): 545-550.
4Oben, J.E., et al., The effect of Cissus quadrangularis (CQR-300) and a cissus formulation (CORE) on obesity and obesity-induced oxidative stress. Lipids in Health and Disease, 2007; 6:4 doi:10.1186/1476-511X-6-4
5Oben, J.E., et al., The use of Cissus quadrangularis/Irvingia gabonensis combination in the management of weight loss: a double-blind placebo-controlled study. Lipids in Health and Disease, 2008; 7:12 doi:10.1186/1476-511X-7-12
6Kuate, D., et al., The Use of Cissus quadrangularis (CQR-300) in the Management of Components of Metabolic Syndrome in Overweight and Obese Participants. Natural Product Communications, 2015; 10.7: 1281-1286.
7Oben, J., et al., The use of Cissus quadrangularis formulation in the management of weight loss and metabolic syndrome. Lipids in Health and Disease, 2006; 5:24 doi:10.1186/1476-511X-5-24